Your cat's lifestyle, health status, and preferences should ultimately dictate the type of food you offer.
Each cat will have its own needs and every breed can have different requirements when it comes to nutrition & feeding.
The life stage of your cat will determine the cat food which it needs also as a playful kitten has very different needs than a nursing mother!
Petworld offer a great selection of cat food from all the leading brands including Royal Canin, Applaws, Natures Best, Whiskas, GoCat & Hills Scienceplan.
If you ever have any questions about feeding your cat or need advice, please call us and we do our best to help.
To keep your cat's coat shiney and soft, we recommend using cat food that has high levels of Omega 3.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing cats: keep food available at all times.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Cat Food Brands
Please select your favorite brand below.